The Walter T.A. Hansen Memorial Library will provide information resources and services to enhance recreational and educational needs to people of all ages in the communities of Mars Hill, Blaine, Bridgewater, and D & E Plantations.
- The library will serve all residents of the community. Service will not be denied or abridged because of religious, racial, social, economic or political status. Persons residing outside of the geographical area but owning property or attending the schools of S.A.D. #42 will be considered residents.
- All residents of the community will have a current registration card on file to be renewed yearly. Children six to 14 years of age will be issued their own library card to be signed by both parent and child.
- Non-residents and visitors may borrow books and/or materials upon signing a registration card with name, address, and telephone number. An annual fee of $5.00 per individual or $15.00 per family will be due on each anniversary date.
- All registrations must take place at the library.
- Children under the age of six, when accompanied by a parent, may borrow books on their parents card.
|Monday||12:30pm – 5:30pm|
|Tuesday||12:30pm – 5:30pm|
|Wednesday||5:00pm – 8:00pm|
|Thursday||12:30pm – 5:30pm|
|Friday||9:00am – 1:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am – Noon|
Mars Hill View Digital Newspapers – make sure your Adobe Reader is up-to-date, if not follow the help section on the website.